My sister-in-law tagged me, so here goes. 40 things about me:
8 shows I like to watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Law & Order SVU
3. Biggest Loser
4. Extreme Makeover, Home Edition
5. Dancing with the Stars
6. American Idol
7. All My Children (I don't watch it every day, but I catch it every now and then.)
8. News
8 Restaurants I like to eat at:
1. Sake
2. Benni Hana
3. Red Robin
4. Panera Bread
5. Max & Erma's
6. Blimpe
7. Macaroni Grill
8. Sake (I absolutely love this place!)
8 things I have done today:
1. Went to Sam's Club to pick up pictures (but forgot to pick up pictures)
2. Cooked breakfast
3. Updated blog
4. Talk to Aaron via web cam (Happy Birthday again Babe)
5. Talked with Ilene
6. Tried to keep track of 5 children
7. Closed my eyes for 15 minutes
8. My football poll
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. The day when I can keep my house clean
2. Seeing my cute husband again!!
3. Being able to go on a date with out children
4. Sleeping through the night
5. Finding out our next base (we're moving next summer)
6. SAKE with my girlfriends in Ohio
7. Getting a lap top (so in the future!)
8. Take a nap!! (Ya right!)
4 comments:
Hey what about seeing your cousin you havnt seen in a decade!!! Excited to see your family. Ill call you in the morning.
Glad I found you Sassy. Now you can have access to our blog as well.
Hope you're having a good week. I feel for ya...have you started Maggie on solids yet? I hope she is able to start gaining weight. The poor girl...the poor Mommy...Take care!
Your so funny, you only did 32 things! I had to just laugh.
Glad you made it there safe and sound! Hope you are having fun!! See you soon!
Post a Comment