I wasn't sure what I was going to put for day 3, and in the last 20 minutes, I have come up with 2.
#1 - This is part of my assumed blessings, but I feel the need to express this here. I am thankful for the Plan of Salvation. With the passing of Grandpa Schwendiman today, how thankful I am that we know that we will see him again. I am grateful to know that he is no longer suffering. My thoughts and prayers go to Grandma Schwendiman and his children, Kathryn, Ilene, Wendy, Loretta, Larry and to the many grandchildren. I KNOW that he is in a better place. His love for you will never change. The only thing that will change now is his ability to watch over you!
#2 - This seems so trivial after #1, but I found myself grateful for it, so I will share. I am thankful for a side by side sink. The so very smart people that planned and built the military housing did not put side by side sinks. There is just 1 sink. How am I supposed to wash dishes with only 1 sink? I was at my friend Sharon's house tonight and was cleaning up after dinner and found myself grateful to be able to do her dishes because I could use both sinks at the same time. Maybe that is the key to keeping my kitchen clean. Shh. No one tell Aaron!
No comments:
Post a Comment