Design

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Aaron David Lewis

This is a post dedicated to my sweetheart! Today, Aaron is 31 years young. He says he feels a lot older than 31, but as Kennie says, Age is just a number! My cousin tagged me a while back, so here goes:

What is his name? Aaron David Lewis

How long have you been married? 7 years 3 months and 26 days

How long did you date? 4 months engaged 7 months

How old is he? 31

Who eats more? Right now, him by loads!!! He usually eats more unless we are at Sake.

Who said I love you first? He did

Who is smarter? Aaron.

Whose temper is worse? Aaron does, but he has more patience so he doesn't lose it as often as I do.

Who does the laundry? I do.

Who does the dishes? I do most of the time.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who cooks dinner? I guess I do. I don't feel much like cooking lately, but he doesn't much either.

Who drives when you are together? Him

Who is more stubborn? I am.

Whose parents do you see the most? Probably about the same

Who proposed? Him

Who has more friends? I would say I do.

Who has more siblings? He does.

Who wears the pants in the family? Both in different ways

I love you Aaron. We miss you like crazy and can't wait to see you!

No comments: