Design

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 11 of Give Thanks!

For day 11, I am grateful I am NOT pregnant anymore. If I had to come up with a time in my life that I was the least happy, I would pick being pregnant.
Having said that, I am thankful that I was pregnant because I got these:
This is our little family (little, ya right!) at our Thanksgiving dinner. We ate at Chuck-a-rama. It was nice to not have to do dishes and clean up the mess after my children. Being pregnant almost makes it worth it!!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!!!
Yes, that is one of the things I'm the most thankful for this Thanksgiving- to not be pregnant!
I hope you enjoyed the holiday!

Anonymous said...

I completely agree! It is so nice to know that I am DONE! I am grateful for my family! And I am grateful that we survive the day to day and love eachother inspite of our faults!