Design

Monday, November 17, 2008

Day 2 of Give Thanks!

While I was feeding my daughter in the middle of the night, I was thinking about how thankful I am for modern advances. We get to drive cars and not push wagons. We have the advance of modern medicine. We don't have to keep a stove burning through out the night to enjoy heat. We have air conditioning instead of just opening the windows.

We have a fridge to keep our food good & cold, we have a microwave to heat things up quickly, we have gas/electric stoves to cook our food on. We have grocery stores to go buy our food, we don't have to milk the cow, kill the deer, pluck the turkey, you get the idea.

I am thankful we have computers, Internet and cell phones. Fast food joints, nice restaurants, gas stations, repair companies, malls, scrapbook stores.

So, I guess my day 2 of give thanks, I am thankful I was born in 1979 and that I live in this day and age!!

No comments: