Design

Monday, January 11, 2010

Maggie's Growing Up!

**I added a few pictures from the original post!

Maggie has decided that she is a "IG" girl. (Big girl.) Walking down the stairs is the only way she will go down. Um, problem! We have 2 full flights of stairs. One leading from the main floor up to the bedrooms and one from the main floor down to the basement (toy room). So, she spends A LOT of time going up and down the stairs now. Oh, and she is obsessed with her tutu! THe only thing missing is her purse (she has 2 of them) or her baby doll (she has too many)!

I left the dishwasher open, and when I walked back into the kitchen, Maggie had unloaded all the plates and stacked them and handed them to me. And, she refused to sit in her high chair. She had to sit at the big table with Nate! So cute!!

4 comments:

MC Lewis said...

I wish Lana loved walking up or down the stairs by herself. Sometimes she will do it if there is no on else around. If Mark or I are going up or down then she wants a piggy back ride.

Lorraine said...

She's definitely growing up! At least she wants to help!

Cynthia said...

She's getting so "ig!" Cute, cute. I love the tutu!

Melissa, Ethan, and Julianne said...

LOVE the tutu--so cute!! Julianne also refused the high chair or even a booster seat at about 18 months as well. They definitely know what they want!!