Design

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kudos to Kennie

I got a call this afternoon from a teacher with the school district for the kids. He called my cell phone - so I was a little thrown. Anyway, he told me he just got Kennie's specialized test scores back. This is what I was told:

  • Kennie's test scores are the highest he has seen from a 2nd and 3rd grader.
  • After I go in and sign paperwork tomorrow - he will start the program next week.
  • He is the first 2nd grader to start this program!
So excited for Kennie! The funniest part of this WHOLE thing is that Kennie is only the age of a 1st grader. This is SO crazy. Anyway, we are so excited for him. Knock 'em dead boy!!

5 comments:

The Lindsey's said...

Way to go Kennie! That's incredible!

brandy said...

Holy GENIUS!! Way to go Kennie! He gets the smarts from you huh?

Lorraine said...

Way to go Kennie!

Hilary said...

Congratulations Kennie!!! Sassy I don't know if you remember me from high school, but I was hoping to pick your brain sometime on how you have been able to keep him interested and when you started noticing his abilities. Email me if you get a chance hilaryglad (at) gmail. I am so glad that you seem to be enjoying things a little more now. I know how hard moving can be, and I am not nearly as far away from family. You have a beautiful family.

Melissa, Ethan, and Julianne said...

Yeah for Kennie!! He is one smart cookie!