Design

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Question -

So, I was just talking to one of my best friends via text. We were talking about how stressed we were and how we could get it all done. We were both almost in tears (at least I was!) Out of the blue, she text me a question and then answered the question. I have known her for 8 1/2 years and I never knew this about her! Imagine that! So - my question to you is:


What do you want to be when you grow up?

I'll be the first to answer the question.  I want to be a high school math teacher.  Sounds crazy right?  Anyway, share with me what you would like to be.  It was fun thinking about something else for just a minute!  And, if you have a few spare minutes - (which I don't) check this out!!

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

Truth is, even when I was working all I ever really wanted to be was a mom, but once my kids are in school, I would be very happy teaching a Junior College Calculus class.

Ben and Ash said...

A mommy!

Tisa City said...

I want to be a professional student. I want to take classes I'm interested in or curious about. I can't wait until the boys are old enough so I can go back to school. I don't know if I want to pursue a master's degree or just another bachelor's. It doesn't really matter to me. I just want to be in school.

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

i have a feeling you'd already know what i'd say!

Monica Lawver said...

Obviously, you know what I want to be, since I refused to give it up even after having kids! Although I enjoy my part-time work as a tax accountant, I look forward to working full time when the kids are grown. I look forward to speaking at conferences all around the country, teaching a class or two at a junior college, publishing articles... so many fun things to look forward to. Considering there was a time I didn't know if I even wanted to be a mom, I think I'm doing pretty good by limiting my work to part time!

Cynthia said...

I've always wanted to be a mom. I used to want to be a dolphin trainer. Not realistic, but oh well. If you know what paying career you think I'd be good at- please inform me! I have no idea.

Crystal said...

I still want to be an accountant when I grow up :) I am excited to take classes again someday to learn what I want.

Laura said...

I went to school to become an OB. Now that I have grown a little and know more about the world of birthing, I think I would lean more towards midwife in a birthing center type situation. I love all things new mom and baby... I had always wanted to be a mom (check =) and I love teaching young kids (so I guess I can check that off too! =)

Haha...and for Cynthia, both my kids want to be dolphin trainers =)