Design

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Need addresses!!

As a direct result of our hard drive crashing, we are in need of addresses. We need everyone's. No one is exempt from this call. If you don't e-mail me your address, you won't get Christmas cards, an address change form (which is soon to come!) or birthday (and other occasions) cards. Please send an e-mail to askjnm@gmail.com and include your address and phone number.

**We are baking up our hard drive now, so this should be the last time I need your address, unless you move!!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

If you're really 'baking up' your hard drive, I'll call the fire dept... It's probably done by now! Hee, hee. J/K.
Hope you're having a great trip! I keep looking over at your house to see if you're home- just out of habit.

Momma Sarah said...

Hey there! I tried calling you back tonite!

How does a hard drive smell while it's baking?? he he!!

I'll be emailing you our info!

Love you lots!