Design

Monday, May 4, 2009

Maggie is 11 months

How can you resist this face??

It's hard to believe that she is already 11 months. Here are 11 fun things about Maggie.

  1. She is getting better at walking. She loves to just take off. She also loves the praise when we clap and Kennie, Justin & Nate get so excited!
  2. She learned how to wave and will wave at Aaron when he is coming home from work. (Bye-bye is a different wave.)
  3. She is now sportin' 3 teeth (2 bottom and 1 top) and is working on the other top one.
  4. She is obsessed with the phone. She loves to put it up to hr ear and talk on it.
  5. She likes to dance when she hears music (It's so funny to watch!)
  6. She is wearing 12 month cloths and size 4 diaper.
  7. She likes to play in the bathroom. Her favorite toy there is the toilet brush. I think I might invest in those throw away scrubbers. It is so gross to see her with one.
  8. She loves to be put in her chair to eat, only she won't eat baby food. We are trying to figure out things that she will eat. She won't eat it if she can't pick it up with her fingers.
  9. Her new face is her toungue hanging out of her mouth. It's pretty funny.
  10. She is getting really good at the stairs. Still not so great about coming down, but we are working on that.
  11. I love that she loves to give me kisses!!
I LOVE YOU MAGGIE!! The next one is 1 year! Then, the next day, we leave to Utah. Crazy times. I will be glad when we are settled in our home and routine in Alaska!!

The 2 pictures attached to this post are courtesy of Jenny & Kayla (their babysitters for the adult session of conference.) They had a DQ blizzard and left some of it in the cup on the end table next to the couch. Maggie discovered it Sunday morning while I was reading the paper and Daddy was watching the Goofy movie. This is the results.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hee, hee! Super cute. She did quite the number!

Lorraine said...

Adorable!

Camille wouldn't eat baby food either. Eventually, I discovered that she would eat beans, pasta and yogurt. She really just wanted what everyone was having! Fortunately, Lucille would eat anything!

Dana said...

It's fun to compare our kids! I so took your idea of the 11 things and did it for Carston.

p.s. LOVE THAT MESSY FACE!