Design

Sunday, May 3, 2009

So So So funny

So, we went out with 4 other couples last night before the adult session of Stake Conference. Mexican is not my favorite, but it was pretty good for Mexican. We made it through the session without any of us falling asleep, so we rewarded ourselves with Grater's Ice Cream.

(This is the funny part.) We were eating ice cream and talking about the fun things to do in Ohio. One of the girls mentioned she wanted to get to see the Amish country out here.

Aaron: "I've seen it, but it's been about 10 years"
Rhett: "Well, it probably hasn't changed much."
Aaron: Somewhat snorts and can't stop laughing.

The rest of us follow his lead and we laugh for quite some time. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Thanks Rhett for the good laughs. Aaron and I were still laughing about it when we went to bed last night!

No comments: