Have you ever struggled with dinner? Keeping everything organized and in the right spot? Well, I have. Then I discovered Pocket Full of Posies! I love their pokets. I have most of their recipe cards as well! I use it when I am making my freezer meals, I use it with the recipes that I am going to make for the week or for special occasions. No last minute searching for the stinkin’ recipe! Anyway, check it out. And, because I love it, I am going to give one away. (They are not sponsering this. This is stricktly my doing).
How do you win? Here are the steps. This Giveaway will end December midnight Alaska timeDecember 18th.
- Go check out their website.
- Click on recipe packs and look through their list of recipes.
- Find one recipe that you would love to try.
- Come back and leave a comment here letting me know which of their recipes you would like to try.
Ready? Go!
The winner will recieve a Mega Monthly Pocket Package with their choice of pocket design and shipping.

6 comments:
Only one recipe? There are a bunch on there I would love to try, like the ham and brocoli quiche, or the chicken parmesan bundles, or the cafe rio chicken.
What a cool website and I'm loving your giveaway idea.
the Bruschetta Chicken Bake sounds yummy!
Oh I would love to try the Alfredo light. Such a fattening thing is Alfredo it might be a regular if I could get it to be less fattening. :)
Love you Sass!!
I want to try the sweet and sour chicken. Or the bruschetta chicken bake!!
Amy
That sounds like a fun system! Thanks for sharing. :o)
i want to try the cashew chicken. i love ordering it at the restaurant and it would be fun to learn how to make it.
Post a Comment