Design

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Showing some Military Love!

Before I get started, the winner from the Pocket Full of Posies giveaway is comment #4 - Amy Marie. I need your choice of pocket.  Let me know so I can get this out to you!!
Now, before Aaron left, we did a photoshoot with a gal that was referred to us.  Annie did an amazing job and I am so thankful for these pictures that she captured for us.  Thanks Annie.  Take a look!



4 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Hey Sassy! I won! Yeah!! I'm super excited to try out the pockets!! I like pocket #1 on their site!
Thanks so much!
I love the photos! I need to find friends who take such cute pictures here in Utah!

Mom4ever said...

I love, LOVE these great pics of your family! I'm glad you were able to have them done.

Ben and Ash said...

Very cute!! I especially love the pics of Aaron and Maggie...so sweet.

xoxo

Cynthia said...

I have been on your blog since you posted this- I just didn't scroll down far enough! Great pictures! I think it's a good idea to have 1 of Dad and each kid. My favorite is the closeup of him and Maggie. You and Aaron look great, too! They turned out really well! I need to know your secrets on good family pictures- we seem to frequently have someone looking dorky. Great to talk to you today!