Photo taken November 28th. The day after Christmas for the Lewis Family. Merry Christmas from our home to yours. Please, this holiday season, say a quick prayer for Aaron. I’ll post his address soon. I’m sure he would love letters!!
I just got your Christmas card and is adorable! Clint could not believe how big little Maggie Moo has gotten :) Hope you are doing okay. I've been thinking about you so much these last couple days.Sending hugs your way!
3 comments:
Darling picture Sis! My prayers are with you guys!
xoxo
Love the pic- your family pictures are always so well color- coordinated! And everyone looks great!
Our prayers are with your family- hang in there.
I just got your Christmas card and is adorable! Clint could not believe how big little Maggie Moo has gotten :) Hope you are doing okay. I've been thinking about you so much these last couple days.Sending hugs your way!
Post a Comment