Design

Friday, February 5, 2010

Super Shopping Trip!

I just returned from a SUPER shopping trip!  I wanted to share my purchases with you!

2 gallons 1% milk
2 gallons Chocolate Milk
6 cartons of Maggie's Milk (Soy)
1 Things game ($28 retail)
1 Taboo game ($30 retail)
1 Pictureka! game ($30 retail)
1 Scrabble Junior ($16 retail)
1 Clue Carnival ($16 retail)
1 Sorry ($16 retail)
6 My Little Ponies ($7.69 each)
1 Almond Joy mini pieces (my guilty pleasure)
3 Dinasour eggs (Easter Basket items - $7 normally)
3 dollar items for Easter Baskets
2 Strawberry Shortcake Dolls
1 Tag system animal cards (for a friend)

Grand Total - $125

Had I paid full price for all of these - my total would have been around $280.  A lot of the games and My Little Ponies are going to be gifts for birthday parties.  Never can get enough of those.  I am going to head back tonight or tomorrow to get some more.  Lots of birthday parties.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Great shopping trip!

Laura said...

The key detail is missing, woman! Where'd you get them from?! =)