Design

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Answer to below

To answer Laura's question and for any others wondering about my purchases below - it was at Fred Meyer.  So, those in Utah could go to Smith's Marketplace (I think) and those in Ohio could go to Kroger. 

Here's how I did it.  Fred Meyer has a deal for buy 2 games get 1 free.  Then if you go here and click on the link they have to be directed to the coupons.  You can use 3 coupons with your purchase because you are getting 3 games.  So you get an extra discount off the other items because 1 of your 3 games is free.  I did my games in 2 seperate purchases.  I grouped the 3 most expnsive ones together and then grouped the others together. 

The Ponies - I only paid for 1.  I got 6 of them and 5 were free.  Go to the same place and print the My Little Ponies coupons.  You can only print 2 coupons per computer, so find another computer that you can print 1 more coupon at.  If you take 3 coupons with you, With the buy 2 get 1 free deal at Freddies - you get 2 free.  Then - with the buy 1 get 1 free coupons, you get 3 more of the ponies for free.  Thus, only paying for 1 pony.  You can't beat that.  Can you say Birthday Presents?

When you are directed to the website to print the coupons, it will ask you to download a program.  It isn't harmful.  Just FYI. 

So - if you want to see if you can get this killer deal - check out your local add for Kroger/Smiths Market Place or Fred Meyer.  Hope that helps clear it up!