Then, after all of this, I made him get the flu shot. What a mean mom I am! Hey, they just got them in this morning and there was no line...yet. When we left, the waiting line for the flu shot was at least 45 minutes!!! Now, I just have to get Kennie back for his and we are all taken care of. That is until they get the Swine Flu shot!
Design
Monday, September 14, 2009
Poor Justin
We had yet another doctors appointment for Justin today. It seems like that's all we do lately is doctors. Anyway, this one was with the allergist. We did a focused allergy panel to find out specifics on what he is allergic to. We knew grass, weeds, trees, cats, dogs, dust mites and peanuts, but we wanted specifics in each area. We are going to be starting him on allergy shots soon to see if we can improve his quality of life. Here are the pictures of my little mans back!!


Then, after all of this, I made him get the flu shot. What a mean mom I am! Hey, they just got them in this morning and there was no line...yet. When we left, the waiting line for the flu shot was at least 45 minutes!!! Now, I just have to get Kennie back for his and we are all taken care of. That is until they get the Swine Flu shot!
Then, after all of this, I made him get the flu shot. What a mean mom I am! Hey, they just got them in this morning and there was no line...yet. When we left, the waiting line for the flu shot was at least 45 minutes!!! Now, I just have to get Kennie back for his and we are all taken care of. That is until they get the Swine Flu shot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor boy. Hopefully they can get it all figured out. I know getting alergy shots made a huge difference for my little brother when he was a kid.
OUch! I hate needles! What a brave boy!
We had to do the same thing with Abby. The prick test is the worst. Abby had such a bad reaction they had to give her an epi shot. Then we had the patch test which caused her to break out in hives. Ron was TDY and Abby just screamed it was horrible. I know your pain!
Post a Comment