Design

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bring It On!!!

Today marks a very special day in our house. It is the beginning of the last week of Aaron's off. That's right folks! Aaron has from today through next Wednesday off. What are we going to do you might ask? We are going to take a quick trip to Niagara Falls and Palmyra (and I do mean quick)! We are going to pack. We are (hopefully) going to sleep in. We are going to pack pack pack! We are going to go to a fancy dinner (I am even having my hair done)! I might be MIA for a few days, but don't be worried my friends, I will be okay!!!

Sassy

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Enjoy your vacation! We enjoyed our trip to Palmyra and Niagara Falls.

Ben and Ash said...

That sounds delightful!!! Have a wonderful time!

Momma Sarah said...

Have fun and take lots of pictures so those of us who didn't get a chance to come see you in OH can live vicariously through those pictures! What a whirl-wind time, but I know that you will all have TONS of fun!

still in the process... said...

have fun, and post pics of your hair!!!