Design

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I started my new job

I mentioned earlier that I got a job. Today was the first day of my new job. Take a look at a picture of my new job! His name is Sol. He turned 1 on the 13th of August (when this picture was taken.) He is the 3rd cutest boy I have ever seen. (Kennie, Justin & Nate are tied for 1st and Luke, my nephew, is 2nd.)



I will be watching Sol 4 days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday). Today is my first day "on the job" and take a look at all I have gotten done.

Cleaned all 3 bathrooms (counters, toilets, sweep, mop, dust & put towels away.)
Swept & mopped kitchen, mud room and entry way.
Loaded at started the dishwasher
Wiped down the counter
Cleaned out the fridge
Drank 3 bottles of water
Filled 4 sippy cups
Picked the abc magnets off the floor 3 times
Cleaned out the pack ‘n play and moved it upstairs
Put away 2 baskets of freshly folded cloths
I have 1 load drying in the dryer and 1 waiting in the washer
Cleaned up the scrapbook room floor
Had lunch with Kennie at school (with Sol & Maggie)
Put 3 kids down for a nap.

I have about 2 more hours on my first day. Kennie is about to come home from school and we will do 6 pages of homework, wake Nate from his nap, feed 3 kids a snack and figure out what to do for dinner.
This is not a joke. I really did get everything done.

5 comments:

Hilary said...

How do you have the energy to do all of that? Send some my way please. I only have two and can't even begin to do a 1/4 of your list. On top of that I am now unpacking and organizing our little family into our new place! Really please send me some suggestions.

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

I can't believe how much you did!!! What can I say? You're Miss Amazing. I know that Sol had a blast at your house. He was so tuckered out (even after his almost 3 hour nap) that he couldn't even stay awake past 7. Thanks so much for everything you do!

Nicole and Abe said...

umm.... you are amazing and I think you may need to come over to my house and get things done. I only have one kid, and I don't seem to get half as many things done as you do!

Here at home said...

Way to go! I love those kind of days. They don't happen very often for me, but when they do, I feel great. Sol is soooo cute. Fun for you and your kids.

Ben and Ash said...

Sis, you're so awesome! I'm serious!!! You're amazing! :)

xoxo