Design

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Maggie's Blessing Day

I only got 1 picture of Maggie on her blessing day. Aaron had to work night float so he was up all night. He was very tired and that threw off the whole day. I took her a couple of days later to get her pictures taken at the studio. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how they turned out.

6 comments:

Johnny said...

what a beauty!! the pics turned out gorgeous.

Johnny said...

oops, guess i was logged in as johnny, that previous comment was really from me-shelby!

Anonymous said...

Wow! She is gorgeous! I love the pictures of all the kids along the side of your blog! I also love your family pictures on the wall and the saying! Sure do miss you!

RAMSEYS said...

You can tell who she belongs to!!! she is precious!! very cute

Ben and Ash said...

She is so precious! I love her pictures too!

brandy said...

The pictures are beautiful!! What a little angel she is! See you Sat. night!