Design

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Falling asleep on the job

So, the last couple of days Maggie has been my helper in the kitchen. She is a definte Mama's girl and doesn't like me to be out of her sight. So, I decided one day to see if she would sit in a chair in the kitchen and "talk" to me while I cooked dinner. To my surprise, it worked! Hooray!! Well, she was talking to me and I started singing to her. I looked over, and this is what I found. Isn't this amazing?? You know you are desperate when you think your daughter is amazing because she falls asleep on her own. YIKES! Anyway, I thought she looked pretty cute. She sure loves her blanket. This is one that one of my good friends Dana made for her. Can I just say how much I love purple and how much I don't love pink!!


4 comments:

Dana said...

oh cute maggs! She must love me too he he!

Here at home said...

Cute. Man, I think I'd fall asleep in that plush high chair too. It just looks too comfortable not to.

alisa said...

She is adorable Sassy!

brandy said...

I can't believe that she feel asleep without you holding her. That is so awesome. She is growing up fast!! I love pink by the way. Ha!