Design

Friday, September 5, 2008

The best things in life aren't things

This wall has been "under construction" since Maggie was born. I needed to get a picture of her to put in the frame. Since I only had 1 child (that is a great thing), I had to figure out what to do with the other frame (I had to add 2 frames to make the saying centered.) So for now, there is a picture of my 4 plus Luke. We are getting family pictures taken in a month so we will have one of the 4 kids in the middle after we get pictures taken. The picture is a little off but I promise the pictures are straight. Thanks to an amazing husband!!

2 comments:

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

so fun that you documented this on your blog, but the pic seriously doesn't do it justice. it all looks so beautiful in your house! maggie's pic is so stunning. i'm so proud of you for getting your pics up so quickly. i definitely need to get better at that!

Ben and Ash said...

Cute! I love the vinyl lettering!