Design

Friday, March 18, 2011

Um.....YUM!!

So, I TOTALLY have to try this!  I'll let you know!!


{Stole this picture from her blog!  Holy YUMMY!!}


Dear Friends,

I have already tried them!  I couldn't wait.  Now, here's my review.  HEAVEN!!  Best Cupcake EVER.  Even better than Jonett's Lemon Poppy seed {which I love}!  The only change I would make is I would omit the honey from the frosting.  But, I'm not nor have I ever been a honey person. 

I think my neighbor, Tricia, said it best when she said the cupcake was good but the frosting could be a food group!  Agreed!!

**Note: I used homemade peanut butter (are you super impressed?)  Other than that, I didn't stray from the recipe at all.  I just HAD to lick the spoon!  I couldn't waist even a tiny bit of that frosting.  (It's stored in my fridge.  I need to find another worthy use for it!!)  Jocelyn, you are my hero!!  (When Aaron comes home from Afghanistan, this will be the first thing I make for him!!)

Just between you and me, I ate two.  And it's 11:49 at night.  Oops!!  Totally worth every calorie though!!  I hope you enjoy!!

P.S. Mrs. Brandy Dunaway - this has your name written ALL over it.  I will send you a box of Tagalongs if you don't have access to one.  I thought of you with every bite!!!

P.S.S - This is a picture of mine.  Not better than the one posted above, but proof that I made them AND proof that I didn't eat them all! 


3 comments:

angelpienj said...

I LOVE cupcakes!!! Thanks for posting this!!

Jocelyn said...

I am soooo glad that you enjoyed them! You made my day:-) Thanks for sharing!

brandy said...

OH MY GOSH! I am licking my computer screen right now :) That cupcake looks absolutely heavenly. Geez, Sassy you know me all to well!! Thanks for thinking of me. Wish I had a box of cookies handy, I would make them right now! Love ya!