I have several things to blog about, however, my head feels like it's going to explode. So, instead of sitting here and suffering through it, I am going to go lay down and suffer. I will hopefully post in the next few days!
Oh yuck! I hope you feel better soon. I check your blog nearly every day hoping for an update! Hey, guess what? Just got called as Laurel Advisor. So excited!!! Get well soon!
This is Deborah's Mother Rita Ringel, she sent a link to your blog to see pictures of the bear! What an adventure - especially since we know Eric and his parents. Your family looks great and good for you for home school, a BIG ADVENTURE for everyone. Hard but rewarding. Have a good day. Thanks for the great pictures. Rita
5 comments:
Oh yuck! I hope you feel better soon. I check your blog nearly every day hoping for an update! Hey, guess what? Just got called as Laurel Advisor. So excited!!!
Get well soon!
xoxo
Feel better friend! Love ya!
Glad you are getting some rest.
Hope you are feeling better today!!! Just thinking about you :)
Hello Sassy,
This is Deborah's Mother Rita Ringel, she sent a link to your blog to see pictures of the bear! What an adventure - especially since we know Eric and his parents. Your family looks great and good for you for home school, a BIG ADVENTURE for everyone. Hard but rewarding. Have a good day. Thanks for the great pictures. Rita
Post a Comment