Design

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dear Target Shoppers,

Since there are a lot of you that stare and want to ask, I decided to answer the questions you want so bad to ask.  So, here goes:

  • Yes, these are all MY children.  I didn't pick up any stray children on the street.
  • Yes, I have to bring all 4 of them with me.  Why?  Because my husband works 16 hours a day to serve YOU!!!  His kids (and wife) rarely see him, which is why I am roaming the isles at Target with all 4 of my kids!
  • Yes, they all are close in age.  Yes, we did know what "causes" children and wanted each and every one of them.  
  • Yes, they are a bit loud and fight a bit.  HELLO!  They are children.  For the most part, they are VERY well behaved children.  They don't run up and down the isles and they don't scream just to scream (most of the time!)  
  • Yes, I am Super Woman and can do it all.  I know it's hard.  Do you really have to tell me it's hard?  You think I don't already know it?
And last but certainly not least:
  • YES, I am insane!!  Would you like to take my 4 children so I can go put on my white jacket and sleep in my padded room?  NO?  I didn't think so.  
So, stop staring at me like I have grown 4 extra heads and just worry about what you need to get in Target.  Thank you so much for smiling and being SO kind!

Sincerly,
A Crazy Mother of 4

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Hey, I get it and I only have 3!

alisa said...

Hilarious!!!! LOVED this post!

The Crane Family said...

LOL!!! I'm just sitting here laughing. I can't believe how many people feel the need to comment!!! I get comments EVERY time I leave the house! I TOTALLY know what you mean!! Thanks for the laugh Sassy!!

Anonymous said...

Amen!

rachwheel said...

Hahaha - you summed it up well; although Ohiowan's are pretty understanding compared to other places I've lived. Sounds like you lucked out there. Hang in there Sassy! I empathize for sure! Much of the time, I'll get a babysitter on Saturdays so I can go grocery shopping.

Momma Sarah said...

LOL! I can so sympathize with that! I take my kids with me pretty much everywhere I go, too, and get the crazy comments.