I am sorry for the lack of pictures lately. I finally found my camera just in time for spring break. So, I will post some pictures. Spring break was pretty crappy. Aaron started nights in the middle of it, so it made for some REALLY long days. The highlight of the week was Chuck-e-Cheese on Friday. So lame that the one thing that we loved was that place, but it really was the best - for all of us. I got some "peace and quiet" and the kids got to play.
Brooklyn & Kara
I LOVE this shot. Closest is Justin (love this face), Colton and Kennie playing Ski--Ball. Stacie is the one in the black shirt walking by with her mouth open. Love the action in this shot!! HA!
Maggie in her glory. She's been into posing lately.
Kennie, Ryan and Savannah playing Air Hockey. They had a blast!
The mama's that made it happen. Stacie, Sassy (I know you were wondering!) and Crystal!!
In other news, I bought a new camera. It's the Cannon Rebel. I am SO excited. It should be here tomorrow. I am sick of doing laundry and my house never stays clean!
Yesterday, I gave myself a concussion. Funny, right? Right. I would laugh if it wasn't me. Long story made very short, I hit above my left eye with my trunk. Creating a very large, blue and blood red bump in my eyebrow. I spent the night dizzy, falling over and throwing up. Sound fun yet? Ya. Not good when your husband is on the night shift. Anyway, that's our boring life.
4 comments:
I too am tired of doing laundry and my house never stays clean. Hope you are feeling better and glad that you got out of the house.
Awesome!! I love it when I injure myself--or get hit in the face by Julianne singing a toy around--her baby doll wacked me yesterday--it was great :)
I don't believe that anyone's house ever stays clean--especially if you're trying to have fun and play with your kids each day--oh well, all we can do is try our best!!
I thought you would like to know, my two older boys were getting ready for their preschool group this morning. Ziki really wanted to go, too and kept saying, "I want to go to Matey's house and play toys." I couldn't figure out who Matey was until Ammon said, "I know." He ran and got your family Christmas card. Ziki wanted to go to Natey's house and play with toys.
I hope you are feeling better! I definitely wouldn't call your life "boring" Sassy! Getting a concussion sounds pretty exciting to me. A bit too much, really.
Post a Comment