I get to be the first one to comment! Wow! So I think I started drooling over your kitchen... That's like 6+ times as big as ours here! What will you put in all that cupboard space?!?! What will you do with all that counter space??? Wow. That's all I can say. I may actually cook more if I had a kitchen like that! Or so I say... Awesome yard, too! Even in the winter the kids will love it! I'm glad that you found a house and that stress is out of your life. Although I like the one you have across the street from us better...
Wow! You guys found one in Anchorage!! Did you find it on AHRN?? And I am allowed to ask how much a month are you paying for it? (I guess that would only be relevant if you were renting... =)
Beautiful!!! Did you guys buy a house there, or are you renting? LOVE the kitchen and the big, spacious backyard too! Remind me when Aaron comes to Utah and you all move... I forget. :)
Looks like a wonderful home. Our kitchen and back yard are some of my favorite parts of the house. So much better than what we all had in base housing!
18 comments:
Congratulations! I'm excited for you. It looks great. The kids will enjoy the yard, and you will definitely enjoy that kitchen.
I get to be the first one to comment! Wow!
So I think I started drooling over your kitchen... That's like 6+ times as big as ours here! What will you put in all that cupboard space?!?! What will you do with all that counter space??? Wow. That's all I can say. I may actually cook more if I had a kitchen like that! Or so I say... Awesome yard, too! Even in the winter the kids will love it! I'm glad that you found a house and that stress is out of your life. Although I like the one you have across the street from us better...
wow! gorgeous. i hope you love it there!!
Wow! You guys found one in Anchorage!! Did you find it on AHRN?? And I am allowed to ask how much a month are you paying for it? (I guess that would only be relevant if you were renting... =)
Oh yes...and CONGRATULATIONS!!
Oops...I meant..."am I"
I long for a backyard like that!
Beautiful!!! Did you guys buy a house there, or are you renting? LOVE the kitchen and the big, spacious backyard too! Remind me when Aaron comes to Utah and you all move... I forget. :)
♥ Sydney
Beautiful home! Love the kitchen with all the cupboard space and counter space, the kids will love playing in the big back yard!
Looks like a wonderful home. Our kitchen and back yard are some of my favorite parts of the house. So much better than what we all had in base housing!
Congratulations! Fabulous House!! Love Love Love it!!!
Awesome kitchen! Love it. I'm so excited for you.
The house looks AWESOME! I, too, am coveting your HUGE kitchen and backyard! Have fun with it.....
Well, I love your house already! It's yellow! LOVE the kitchen! And the backyard! YEAH!
I bet you are so relieved right now. What a perfect house for you guys! The boys will have a blast in that backyard! Congrats.
Yay!!!! Congrats on getting a house all lined up! Now you just have to to get there and enjoy whats going to be left of the summer!!!!
I'm so excited for you guys!! I'm sure you're so relieved to have somewhere to live! It's a beautiful home! And that kitchen is AMAZING. Lucky =)
It's GORGEOUS! We're really going to miss you guys. But I'm glad you'll be in a great house. :)
Post a Comment