Design

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Holy Crap!!

Okay, maybe not crap. But, I couldn't use Holy Moly because I just used it but maybe Hooray!! Tonight, before turning the water on for the boys bath, I put Nate on the toilet. Turned the water on and he did a little peeing. HOORAY! This is the first time he has EVER done anything on the potty, even though he sits on it all the time!! Go Nate!

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Ya Nate! I hope he is potty trained soon. I sure love not having to take diapers everywhere I go. (Course that will change in January, but still...) Hooray for Nate!

Cynthia said...

So if you were here I would sing the Hallelujah Chorus for you!! Mallory did something 1 or 2 times, but that is it. I hope she gets some interest in the idea here soon. Tell him good job!

Momma Sarah said...

YEEEEAAAAAAAA! What a time to start being interested in potty training, huh? Right in the middle of a cross-country move!

Monica Lawver said...

For me, the most wonderful phase of parenting my youngest began with the two Ps: Post-potty-training and Preschool! I hope this means you'll get to enjoy both with Nate this fall!