Design

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Holy Moly

I don't know if that's how you spell it but Holy whatever. Aaron just booked our tickets from LA (the port where we drop the car) to Anchorage. $3045 later. Yea. Did you just fall off your seat? I did. I called him and told him I think I just filled my pants. He laughed at me. It was so good to hear him laugh. He has been pretty stressed. Anyway, we are leaving from LA the 21st of July.

Our anniversary is the 20th, so, for our anniversary, we get to drive from Vegas to LA and drop off our car and then figure out how to get 4 kids back to the TLF (temporary lodging) and then to the airport at 6 am the next morning. Grrr!

5 comments:

Sydney B. said...

Oh wow! That puts a dent in the pocket book! LOL Good luck on your trip! You and your kiddos will do just fine! :) Happy Anniversary!

Lorraine said...

Crazy! Imagine how much it would have been to fly from OH!

Good luck on all of the arrangements! Hope you have a nice anniversary, even if you aren't doing what you'd like to be doing.

Cynthia said...

Wow- what a way to celebrate your anniversary! At least you'll get to be together. :-)
That is a lot of $$$! Enjoy the view from the plane- it better be good!

Momma Sarah said...

Uh, yeah! HOLY something! YIKES! Well, Happy Anniversary - has it really been almost 8 years???? Now, that's a Holy Moly! Good luck with the flight and everything else with the move! Sorry I keep missing your calls!

Matt & Darla said...

Geez, Sassy! That's AWFUL!! Good luck with everything in your move! That's so exciting to move to Anchorage. Make sure you post lots of pictures! I hear it's quite beautiful............