My dad decided he is going to call Maggie, Mags, so my mom has been calling her Miss Mags. Now, even the boys are calling her Miss Mags.
We were going to take all 5 kids to get their pictures taken until Nate broke out in a rash. We got them all these cute camo/orange outfits. Maggie looked way to cute so I had to take a picture.
This one is my Grandma, my Mom, me and Maggie. 4 generations of women.
Nana and Papa Wixom and their Great Grandchilren.
5 comments:
I love the orange. She is so adorable.
That's awesome that your grandma and grandpa get to be there.
enjoy!
She is so cute. I love that color on her. I really like the flower bow too. She's just adorable. I think that's a good name for her.
Amy
I love Miss Mags. That is so cute. She is getting cuter and cuter. I bet you love having your mom around.
I love the nick name! She is so beautiful! I think that you should definately dress her in orange as often as you can! It looks like you had quite the time with your family!!
Cute picture of Maggie! I'd love to see all the orange/camo outfits together...I have the hardest time choosing coordinating outfits for family pictures!
Post a Comment