Design

Friday, August 15, 2008

Maggie's 2 month check-up

So, our appointment line is jacked up. I called 2 weeks before Maggie was 2 months and the appointments were a month out. Anyway, moving on. To say that Maggie doesn't like shots is an understatement. She has nursed every hour and a half since she got her shots. The only exception is at night. She is so tired from only taking cat naps all day long (10 minutes here and there) that she zonks out at night. Anyway, here is her info.

2 month statistics

weight: 10 lbs 6 oz - 25th percentinle (Kennie was 14 lbs. and Justin was 15 lbs)
Height: 23 1/4 inches - 75th percentile


Here is a picture of her battle wounds. You can see she still isn't happy.

2 comments:

Here at home said...

Yeah, she looks like she's pretty upset. Those shots are not so fun.

I love the new zoo look. Absolutely adorable.

MC Lewis said...

Yeah I remember when Lana wasnt happy about those shots. She is a lot smaller then the boys were!!