Design

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blackfoot, Idaho


We spent a few days in Blackfoot, Idaho.  We rode horses, played with cousins and caught up with family we haven't been able to see for a while.

 
Bless Rick & Michelle for putting up with us!!  The kids LOVED every minute of it!
 
 
 
All the kids with Rick & Michelle!
 
 
Aricca was my Maid of Honor.  Here she is with her little man!
 
 
Blackfoot wouldn't be complete without a trip to the cemetery.  Justin is named after my brother Justin who died when I was 7 {he was 8.}  This is the first time Justin was really old enough to understand the significance.  Justin was my best friend.  I will forever miss him.
 


1 comment:

Dev said...

I didn't know you're from Blackfoot! Both of my parents grew up there. I have a lot of family there and visit often. I'm sorry to hear that you lost your brother - that must have been so hard! What happened?