Design

Monday, September 17, 2012

Alaska Marine Highway Boat Fun!

We packed games and activities to keep us busy while on the boat.  Here are just a few pictures of us killing our time on the boat.

Trey playing Go Fish with the kids.  We played lots of games with the kids.

The adults put together a couple of bigger puzzles.  We met a couple other really cool families on the ship.  This family was LDS and in the Coast Guard. 

Justin lost his very first tooth.  He was pretty excited that the Tooth Fairy was able to find him on the boat!

We did stop in Ketchican, but I must have left my camera on the boat.  I can't seem to find any pictures from there.  I will be moving off the boat and on to the rest of the trip so I can try and catch up to present day!  So much has happened!

No comments: