Design

Monday, November 21, 2011

Month of Gratitude - Day 16

Wednesdays.  Oh how I loathe the.  Almost as much as Sundays.  We start our Wednesdays by getting Nate off to school and Kennie of to Ignite.  We head out the door around 12:15 for Maggie's preschool.  Justin starts piano while I pick up Maggie and Hyrum from school and Kennie walks over and gets Nate.  We all meet back at home where Kennie starts his piano lesson while I cook dinner.  We throw food in everyone and send Kennie out the door for scouts.  Add into that getting everything done for school for Kennie and Justin and I am just pooped at the end of a typical Wednesday.

So, tonight, I am thankful for busy days that end.  The chance I have at the end of the day to read my scriptures, conference talks, pray and unwind from the day.  I am thankful that tomorrow is a new day and I don't have to live this day over again!!

No comments: