Design

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Snickers Hot Chocolate

So, the one thing Alaska has done to me is hooked me on the drive through coffee shacks.  Before you go crazy, I get hot chocolate.  Different kinds.  I have found one that I LOVE and have learned how to make.  Hopefully you will enjoy my recipe.

Snickers Hot Chocolate

Ingredients:
2 Tbsp sugar
1/4 cup water
1 1/2 cups skim milk
2 Tbsp cocoa
1 tsp vanilla extract
caramel syrup
hazelnut (or peanut butter) syrup
chocolate shavings


Directions:
* Step #1 Measure water, cocoa, & sugar in glass measuring c or large mug.
* Step #2 Microwave on high for 1-2 mins to make chocolate syrup.
* Step #3 Stir in milk & vanilla & microwave until warm.
* Step #4 Stir in 2 tsp caramel syrup 2 tsp hazelnut (or peanut butter) syrup.  Depends on what you can find.
* Step #5 Top with whipped cream & chocolate shavings.

Seriously, my favorite!!!  ENJOY!!

No comments: