Aaron is still plugging through. He still hasn't had a day off. We are past the 5 month mark. The end is supposed to be in sight, but for some reason, there has been a blindfold over my eyes and I no longer understand or at this point care what is changing each day.Until I get the call that he is in the states and on his way to Alaska, I won't believe it. At that point, I will probably faint, but I will at last be able to believe something.
My Faith in the military was low starting out but with this deployment, I have lost all faith and trust that I had in the Air Force. They wonder why people get out as soon as their time is up. Maybe you should change some things and people might stay around.
He still works 14-16 hour shifts. He words the nights which is nice because their nights are our days. We occasionally get to talk to him, but usually for not more than 5 or 10 minutes. He is busy and focused on what he is doing.
DUDE - We miss you like CRAZY and can't wait to hold you!!
Love, Babe, Rick, J, Elijah and Maggers
(Kennie wants to be called Rick, Nate wants to change his name to Elijah and Maggie now likes Maggers. Thanks Grandpa B.!)
4 comments:
Sorry he's working so many hours. Hoping that he makes it home on time and that phone call comes sooner than later.
Cory's mom always said that if it were women running the military, things would go a lot more smoothly.
Hang in there. You are amazing. Wish I could be there to help.
That last comment was supposed to be from Sharon. :)
Been thinking about you a lot. Glad Aaron will be home soon. Tim leaves for New Jersey combat training at the end of the month. I keep telling myself Sassy survived, so I can too!
Post a Comment