Design

Monday, January 17, 2011

What it’s all about!

My friend Laura said it perfect when she said that a picture is worth a thousand words.  So, to share a thousand words with very little space, take a look at this!

 

Aaronwithboy

If you want to read the store on this boy, click here!  I am grateful for the reminder of what he is doing there.  He is saving lives.  We miss him.  We really  miss him SO much.  I am very grateful for our friends here in Alaska that have taken time to check in on me and make sure we are doing okay.  I am VERY thankful for all the prayers and concern on our behalf, but most important, I am SO VERY thankful for a very loving Father in Heaven who knows my strengths and weaknesses and knows when he needs to step in to hold my hand.  At times, I feel like I am alone and fighting this fight by myself, but then something happens that brings me to my knees and I am reminded that I am not alone. 

Aaron - WE LOVE YOU!!!  WE MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!  We are so proud of you and know that you are doing a great job!!  Keep your chin up!!

1 comment:

Here at home said...

Sniff, sniff. I love that picture, and the story. Very touching. Thank you for your sacrifice. Aaron is where he is supposed to be right now.