Design

Friday, January 14, 2011

31 random things

A few of my friends have done this and it seems like fun.  I may regret this!
  1. I haven’t scrapbooked in months but just ordered  some stuff and am getting pretty excited!  (I got my stuff and cut out and inked the stuff for 4 layouts!)
  2. I am totally addicted to Jonett’s Lemon Poppy seed Cupcakes.
  3. I cut out fabric today for my friend Dana’s baby quilt.  It’s the first time since August I have sewed.
  4. The Walking Foot scares me.  I need it for the project listed above.
  5. I ran 2 miles straight last Wednesday for the first time ever!
  6. I am a terrible speller.
  7. I have a heart defect I was born with.
  8. I will drop just about anything to help out a friend in need.
  9. I am a NIGHT owl.  So, not a morning person.
  10. I can type pretty fast.  The last test I took was 89 words per minute.
  11. I miss my husband!  I miss his touch on my face right before he was going to kiss me.  I miss the pillow talk when I would run my fingers through his hair.  I even miss his dry sense of humor.
  12. I’m a true night owl.  I could stay up all night.  The flip side of that is I can’t get up   to easy in the morning.
  13. I have become a workout junkie.
  14. I REALLY miss Ohio!
  15. I am 1 week ahead in my New Testament Reading.  I am on track to finish the New Testament before the end of the Year and read the Book of Mormon before Kennie’s 8th birthday!
  16. I LOVE Glee.  I guess you could say that I am Gleek!
  17. I am kind-of excited to go running tonight.
  18. I am going to run a 5K with Dana this year.
  19. I enjoy talking to my friends on the phone!
  20. I really like to listen to the Scripture Scouts that I got for my kids.  Reminds me of when I listened to them growing up.
  21. When I was growing up I always wanted to be a high school math teacher.  Now I don’t know what I want to be!
  22. I have started back to school with BYU Independent Study (my blood still runs RED people!)  Hopefully it will be nice to have something to focus on for me!
  23. I think I have a boring life!  I’m having a hard time coming up with 31 things!
  24. I need to go to the library.  I have a book that’s way overdue!
  25. Lately, I seem to be crying myself to sleep often.  SO not fun and leaves puffy eyes in the morning!
  26. My 2 year old knows all the words to Lady Gaga’s song Poker Face.  But, my favorite is probably Bad Romance  (Thanks Glee!)
  27. I like to watch Grey’s Anatomy and Private Practice.  Thank you DVR.
  28. I need to send Maggie’s quilt to the quilter.  I finished it in August.
  29. My kitchen is sparkling and my laundry is ALL DONE!!!
  30. It’s 1 and we haven’t started school today.  We are headed to start now!
  31. I broke the keyboard on my laptop.  Yep!  $70 is what it is going to cost to fix it.  Thanks to Ben, I don’t have to pay the Geek squad to do it because I’m an idiot when it comes to computers.  Although, Nate might know how to do it.  Should I chance it and have him try?

And, just for your viewing pleasure, here is another digital layout.  Watch for an amazing post at the beginning of next week!

military_-_9

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Great list! I actually started one on my blog, then was cheating to get ideas from other blogs and saw you'd done a list as well! :-)