Design

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

{Eleven}

Eleven things I am thankful for at 11 on the 11th day of the 11th month!

1. Night shift is almost over! 1 more to go!

2. When I walked downstairs this morning, my sweet husband said, "Wow. You look good." Huh? I am still in my pj's and I just got out of bed. A minute later, (still staring at me) he again said, "Really, you look really good!" (2.5 pounds to go!)

3. We live so close to a temple! Can't wait to go!

4. My Thanksgiving invitations are finished. Now for the rest of my projects!

5. My mother-in-law taught me to quilt! Seriously, she is such a talented lady!

6. School! I have time to get the madness somewhat contained from 9 – 4 everyday

7. My parents are coming in 37 days. Bring on potty training!

8. We live near a Costco! Will be going tomorrow!

9. Date night on Friday! J

10. We have a reason to Celebrate tomorrow! (Happy Birthday Aaron)

11. I am almost 30!! Hooray!

I really did type this at 11. Just got pulled away. (Thanks for the idea Brandy! Very cute!)

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Great things to be thanksful for!

Ben and Ash said...

Sis, I love you. Every one of your posts make me smile.

Cynthia said...

Great list! I could leave 11 more comments, but I won't...