Design

Friday, October 2, 2009

Kennie's Homework

Kennie A. Lewis

After school I do my homework.
I read and do my spelling
packet. Then I play outside
with my friends. It is super fun.
Next I watch tv. It is my
favorite thing to do in the
whole wide world. When I start
watching tv I stare at it
for a long, long time. After
watching tv we eat dinner. I love
eating. Then we play for a while.
We play for twenty
minits. Next it is time for
bed. Yay! First I get my
pajamas on. Then I brush my
teeth. Next I say family
prayr. last I get in bed and
go to sleep. What do you
do after school?

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Super sweet!

rachwheel said...

That is just adorable. Boys are so simple to please aren't they? Give em somethin good to eat, and something to stare at and they're in heaven.