Design

Saturday, April 4, 2009

This girl!!


How can you not fall in love with that face? She is adorable. This picture was taken at an Easter Egg hunt a few days ago. This adorable face is 10 months old today! She is getting cuter by the day. Here are 10 of my favorite things about her.
  1. She is starting to sleep better at night. Most nights she only gets up once. When you put her in bed, she usually goes right to sleep with no fussing. We have come such a long way from the rocking until she was dead asleep stage. Hooray!
  2. Her signature face (see the post with her 9 month pictures and it is picture #2). I love it when she pulls this. You can't help but laugh.
  3. Her face lights up when she sees her brothers. She adores them and loves to play with them. Her new skill is to kiss them. She can't get enough! They get sick of it real fast, but she doesn't want to stop.
  4. She has learned to say bye-bye while waving her arm goodbye. It is adorable.
  5. She loves her daddy! He comes home from work and she smiles, kicks her feet and starts to squeal. Her eyes light up. She definitely has him wrapped around her little finger!!
  6. The way she cuddles under my chin at just the right moment. She seems to know when I need a little bit of lovin'. She also gives me the greatest kisses.
  7. She is wearing 6-9 and 12 month size. She has the cutest wardrobe for the Spring/Summer. There will be a lot of pictures over the next few months. Adorable.
  8. She is cruzin everywhere. Any day now I expect her to take of walking! She can get herself where she wants to go (for the most part) and doesn't hurt herself too bad.
  9. She has discovered the stairs. This is good and bad. She is pretty good about going up when someone is behind her. However, she is really good at falling as well, which is not so fun. She has had a couple of bruises because of this.
  10. She will sit and play with toys (either downstairs or upstairs) for quite a long time now. Especially upstairs in the toy room. She loves her Baby Einstein table and the walker toy. I can't wait until I can understand what she is saying to me. She loves to talk to me!

Just a few other things, she is finally wearing size 3 diapers. She says ba-ba for her bottle and bye-bye (mentioned above.) We are working on Da-da. She just laughs and her eyes light up when I try to get her to say that. She sure lights up our lives!!

5 comments:

The Lindsey's said...

I'm so glad that she's getting so fun for you! It makes the hard times you've gone through worth it =). And there's something about little girls that's just different from boys at that age. For me at least, it was a whole new experience.

Momma Sarah said...

Horray Mags! She is so adorable! So glad to hear she's getting to be an easier baby!

rachwheel said...

I just noticed your kids' full names. I especially love Magdalene Rose. Those are some strong names. Good choices!

Cynthia said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Melissa, Ethan, and Julianne said...

So cute!! She is a darling girl!!! I'm glad she is sleeping better for you now.