Design

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Have you ever been??

We were on our way to dinner Thursday night and we were playing a different version of our favorite game, "I'm thinking of an animal" called "I'm thinking of a state." It was Justin's turn.

In this story - J (Justin), A (Aaron), G (Grandma B.), K (Kennie) and S (Sassy).

J - "I'm thinking of a state..."
K - "Ohio."
J - Nope
K - "Texas."
J - "Nope"
A - "Utah."
J - "Nope."
A - "What letter does it start with?"
J - "N."
G - "New ...(enter one of the new states)
J - "Nope"
S - "Nebraska"
J - "Nope" Is this getting old to anyone else??? It sure is to me.

We go through all the N states and Aaron says this:

A - "Justin, that's all the N states. Give us another hint."
J - "Someone we know lives there."
S - Getting a clue into a 4 year olds mind, "Is it the North Pole?"
J - "YES!! You got it mom! It's the North Pole?

So, has anyone ever been to the grand old state of the North Pole?

Another funny note, we were dancing to ipod music last night when Aaron says to me, "I dance like a white doctor." (Not intending to be racist, mind you.)

Then my mom, after watching him dance said, "No, you dance like an OLD white doctor." It was pretty funny!!

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is just too funny!

There is actually a North Pole, Colorado (right near us). You can visit the North Pole all year long. You'll have to visit some time!

J.D.Z.M.B said...

You have to love the thought process of a child! I have been to the Santa Claus house in North Pole, Alaska. He and Mrs. Claus see visitors all year. Its quite funny to see Santa in July when its in the 80s :)

Ron Urton Family said...

It is by far better to have a husband who dances like an old white lds dancer than a husband who dances like an old white LDS dancer and who thinks he can dance like a young black rapper!

Cynthia said...

I love the North Pole state! That's pretty funny!
Love the new look and pics- your blog is always so cute!

Ben and Ash said...

This made both me and Ben laugh...thanks!

Anonymous said...

the state thing sounds like something sissy would say I remember when we were younger Mat and I were driving with you and your family to Logan and we were singing the 50 states and you shouted out "hey what about Logan" I remember laughing for a long time!!!

MC Lewis said...

I din't see the grand state of nevada mentioned...