Design

Thursday, February 12, 2009

My plumbing class

About 2 weeks ago, the Young Men's president in our ward called and asked me for a favor. He needed me to help the Young Men make Valentines for the Young Womens (our AWESOME young men came up with the idea all on their own!). He said he was just going to show up with some scissors and construction paper. Of all things!!

His wife told him he needed to call me. So, he called me and asked for my help. One catch, the young men didn't want the young women to know. So, to create a cover, they told everyone they were going to do a plumbing class. So, he asked if I could teach the Priests & Teachers about "plumbing." Okay. Totally funny.

We did 50, so I needed it to be fast and easy. Totally loved this idea. I got it from Jeanette Lynton's blog. You can click on it under the buisness links. Let me know if you have questions. You usually don't go wrong with suckers and the youth!

Used: More To Adore b&t, Cocoa Cardstock, Hollyhock Cardstock, Cocoa Ink Pad, Dream Big stamp set, Cocoa Ribbon and Cricut.

5 comments:

alisa said...

ahhh, my crafty friend! Love it!!

Momma Sarah said...

How sweet of those YM! Those turned out really cute!

Anonymous said...

Way too cute! How fun! And what sweet young men!!! : )

Sassy said...

I think I'm signed in under you since I'm commenting on your blog from your computer... oh well. anyway...
So I have a faucet that is leaking and needs some attention... do you think you could take a look at that this week? ;-)
~Cynthia

brandy said...

Those turned out so cute!! I can't believe you managed to get those done with all the madness going on. You rock!!!