Design

Thursday, February 5, 2009

8 month Maggie Update

Maggie is 8 months old (Yesterday!). Here is my FAVORITE shot of her. I love it!!

Here are some things about Maggie at 8 months

  • She is everywhere. I call her the little inch worm. She hasn't totally figured out how to move her arms (although she is close).
  • She still has big eyes!
  • She loves her mama! (Even more since her procedure)
  • She weighs 14 lbs. (below the 5%)
  • She LOVES bread. She will eat several slices in one sitting
  • She usually takes 2 good naps (1-2 hours) per day
  • She still gets up way to much at night
  • she can still fit in 0-3 month clothes at her waist but needs the 9-12 months for her length. I bought her 6 month capri's for the summer and the fall right off her waist.
  • She wears size 2 diapers (HOORAY!)
  • She loves her bath
  • She loves Justin
  • She gets excited when dad gets home from work!
  • Loves to say "BA!"
  • Screams like crazy! (Thanks Sol)
  • puts everything in her mouth (if you put something in her mouth, she has to take it out and put it back in. Totally funny!)
  • Loves to play peek-a-boo - she is REALLY quick to pull something off her head.
  • Loves to stand up
  • Loves to sit in her high chair and eat the baby puffs and anything we put on her tray!

Seems crazy that in 4 months, my baby will be 1!

6 comments:

alisa said...

She is Beautiful! So glad to hear that she is doing well. Poor little thing! Hope you are doing well....any word on where you are headed next?

Momma Sarah said...

Oh I LOVE that picture of her, too! Those eyes are mesmerizing! Yeah for wearing size 2 diapers!

Anonymous said...

She is sooo adorable!!! I love her big eyes! Yes, we are planning on stopping in Ohio! I'm so excited to see you!!! Thanks for the condolances. I've made my peace, or rather, just accepted that we're going there for a good reason and I have to be patient. Buying pants/capris gets easier when they get tall enough to buy the ones with the elastic and button waists! : ) Good luck - I have the same problem with all my kids! : )

Lorraine said...

love that picture! I don't think they grow out of that problem. Camille is a 5T in height and can still get into a 3T easily (maybe even a 2T) in length. Thank goodness for blets and pants with adjustable waistbands.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture!!! She is getting so old. When is that next one? :)

Melissa, Ethan, and Julianne said...

What a great picture!! I love those big eyes. I can't believe she is already 8 months.