Design

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We're Home

We are home and Maggie is doing great. She is a bit clingy and wants only mama, but she is doing well. She was the perfect patient and we LOVED the doctor. We are truly blessed! Maggie will need to have an Echo in May to make sure all looks fine, but we anticipate no problems and no follow-up after that.

Thank you all for your love and concern. We appreciate all the prayers in our behalf.

Aaron & Sassy

8 comments:

alisa said...

Yay for you and Maggie!! We are thrilled with the news!

Here at home said...

What a relief to have that over, I'm sure. HOpefully you can carry on with life as normal (whatever normal is, right?). Sure love ya. and glad that it went so well. Prayer really is a powerful thing.

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

yea!! we are so happy you're back and that things went so well. good luck this week.

Laura said...

I'm glad that things went well. Maggie is sure a cute little gal!

Ben and Ash said...

I'm so happy to hear that you loved the doc and everything went great! Thinking of you!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

that is great news!!! now maybe you can plan some much needed rest for you. You deserve the mother of the year award!!!

The Lindsey's said...

I totally just blog stalked you =). I hope you don't mind. I was thinking while I was going through all my blogs: "hmm, I wonder if Sassy has a blog?" YOu did =). I'm glad. It's so nice to keep up with people on line, even if we see you every week =). I'm so glad Maggie's doing better. PLEASE have Justin come over and play sometime. Him and Bennett get along so well and it'll give you a little break... You should send Kennie too- he's basically their same age.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that everything went well! Hang in there! I love the new blog setup.