Design

Friday, January 16, 2009

Cute Maggie

So, I figured we needed some cute pictures of Maggie. She has started kinda crawling, so I took some pictures. See below.

Also, I got a call from Dr. Troy (pediatrician) this morning. Maggie's Celiac panel came back positive. What does that mean? It means there is a really good chance Maggie has Celiacs. What is Celiac's Disease? Click here to find out more. Anyway, we meet with the Pediatric Gastrointerologist on the 29th of January and will probably do a scope and take a biopsy to confirm the diagnosis. I am a little overwhelmed right now, but we are all doing okay.

Also, I talked with the Pediatric Cardiologist's office today and they said there was a good chance we could get Maggie's "procedure" done this month. We should be able to set up the date by the middle of next week. I will post when I have more info. For now, we are just trying to make it through our days. There has been no school the last 2 days because of snow and below 0 degree temperatures. There is no school on Monday due to Martin Luther King day.

3 comments:

Nicole and Abe said...

I'm sorry that you are so overwhelmed! Let me know if you need anything! Maggi looks so cute crawling!

Cynthia said...

So sorry Sassy! The Maggie pics are cute! I can't believe she's already crawling. Here's hoping that they don't cancel school Tuesday...

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot to take in right now! I'm sorry that you are so overwhelmed! I'm glad that you are already familiar with celiac's. And that you have an idea of what to expect and what your resources are. And "Go Maggie!" I love the pictures! She looks so proud of herself. : )