Design

Sunday, December 14, 2008

She did it!

She's done it before, but on August 13th, when she got her shots, she stopped. But, last night Maggie slept through the night! I put her to bed at 9:45 (Aaron, Mags & I went Christmas shopping and didn't get home until after 8:30 then we had to do baths and 3 boys to bed with teeth and everything, it took a while), anyway, it's 8:00 and she is still asleep!!! Hooray!!

4 comments:

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

what a great day. sol started doing that for the FIRST time at about the same age. hope it lasts for you!!

Here at home said...

YAY! Did you wake up every couple of hours expecting to hear from her?
What a relief. I hope you enjoyed your full nights sleep.

Sassy said...

Heck no! I slept the entire night AND slept through my alarm which made us late for church. Do I care? HECK NO!!!

Momma Sarah said...

I can hear the concourses of angles singing! Way to go Mags! Moms need their sleep too! Here's to many, many, many more night like those!