Design

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's my birthday...

Well, not really. I went out with my girlfriends tonight (only a few could make it. There are 3 that wanted to come but had the stomach flu. We missed you, but thanks for not coming!)

We went to Sake (a knock-off of Benni Hanna). I was in Heaven. One of my favorite places! On our way out the door, Shelby said, "Happy Birthday!" and the guy walking out behind us said "Yea, Happy Birthday!" Wow. This is the longest my birthday has ever lasted! I guess my birthday comes to a close tonight! Farewell 28. Hello 29. I can't believe I am only 29. I feel much older than that. 4 kids will do it to you!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Hope you had a great time at Sake! Sorry I couldn't be there, but like you said it's probably better I wasn't! Happy Birthday (in November)!

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

it was a blast, but i'm feeling sick today. i hope it wasn't the food, and i hope i didn't get anyone else sick!

J.D.Z.M.B said...

Glad to hear you had such a good time! I will have to second Rachel and say that it was probably best that I wasn't there, the last thing you would want for your birthday is to catch that bug! Happy belated Bday!

Elisa said...

Happy Birthday!

brandy said...

I'm so sorry that I missed your birthday dinner! I'm glad you had a good time at your favorite place! Happy Birthday again!!