Design

Saturday, December 20, 2008

My funny trip to the mall

Shelby and I went to the mall today. I have to say it is probably the funniest trip I think I have ever had. We hit Children's Place first. Got what we needed there. It was in Children's Place when I realize Maggie had pooped and I forgot the diaper bag. So, on our way to the sporting goods store, I asked those who I saw with a small child if I could steal a diaper (I didn't think they would want me just to borrow it). Anyway, I asked about 6 people before I found someone whose daughter wore a size 2. The little girl couldn't have been more than 2 months and here I was getting a diaper for a 6 1/2 month old. ARG!

So, Shelby and I went to Dick's (the sporting good store) and then I remembered I needed to grab the boys their Christmas present from Grandma & Grandpa Burnside at Treasures. We went inside Treasures only to find out that the stuff I ordered wouldn't be there until Monday. Here is the strange part. On our way out of Treasures, a few people were walking in and one said to the other "and this is the store where we will have sex." Shelby and I just looked at each other and Shelby said, "I didn't just hear that, did I?" I had to say yes. We couldn't believe it!! What a Christmas this is turning out to be!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a fun and informative shopping trip! ha ha ha! Welcome to limbo land! I feel your pain. Still no update for us. You're in our prayers! : )

Momma Sarah said...

Say WHAT?!? Oh my!

I'm Always Rite said...

Sounds like a fun mall day. I'll definitely have to check out Treasures. :) haha