Aaron made it back from Afghanistan late last night. To say that it was a whirlwind is an understatement. I'll post more details (or have him do it) in a few days. While we are getting settled, here's his coming home video.
That is the best video ever! I am sobbing like a baby! So glad that he is home! THanks so much for all that your sweet family does for our country! Love you guys!
5 comments:
Welcome home Aaron!!! Thank you for your service. You guys are a beautiful family.
Love you Sis!
So glad he is home.
That is the best video ever! I am sobbing like a baby! So glad that he is home! THanks so much for all that your sweet family does for our country! Love you guys!
What a sweed video! I'm so happy for you guys! I've got tears running down my cheeks! Thank you for all you've sacrificed.
CONGRATULATIONS! Enjoy your time together!
Post a Comment